- Place the sultanas in a small bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak.
- Meanwhile, place the cabbage in a large saucepan, cover with water, season with salt and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes until just tender.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and transparent.
- Drain the cabbage well, pat with kitchen paper to dry then add to the onion mixture.
- Mix well and sauté gently for 5 – 8 minutes, turning, until it is heated through and coated with the oil.
- Drain the sultanas and add to the cabbage together with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
- Season with salt and nutmeg.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.