Sausage And Bean Rago?t
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
This Hearty And Colorful Stew is Packed With Sausage, Onion, tomatoes, beans, Pasta, spinach Leaves And Romano Cheese Sure to Satisfy Even The Hungriest Family Member.
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 3 1/2 Cups Swanson? chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodnesst or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh basil
- 1 Can (about 16 Oz.) White Kidney (cannellini) beans, Rinsed And Drained
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked Elbow Pasta
- 1 Bag (6 Oz.) Baby spinach Leaves, Washed
Heat oil in Saucepot Over Medium-High Heat. Add Beef, Sausage And Onion And Cook Until Meats Are Browned, Stirring to Separate Meat. Add garlic And Cook 30 Seconds.
Add Broth, basil, tomatoes And beans. Heat to a Boil. Cover And Cook Over Low Heat 10 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally. Add Pasta And Cook Until Pasta is Done.
Add spinach And Cook Just Until spinach is Wilted, Stirring Occasionally. Remove From Heat And Stir in Cheese. Serve With Additional Cheese.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group