Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 slices bread cubed
- ½ pound pepper jack cheese grated
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound sausage fried drained and crumbled
- 1 small can green chilies
- Mix bread cubes and cheese then place in buttered square baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over bread and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.