From Menu and Recipes Week 6/10/07
- Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 lb ground sausage cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 can mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt (optional)
- Cook noodles and set aside.
- Brown sausage and set aside.
- Combine soups and 1 cup cheese.
- Stir in noodles and sausage, tomatoes, and salsa, mixing well.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until browned.