Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This meaty delicious soup is easy to make and will be remembered until the next time you want to make it again!
- 1 x 16-oz. package dry lentils
- 1 lb sweet Canadian sausage
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 lb carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 6 cups chicken broth (or water with enough bouillon cubes to season to taste)
- salt, pepper, oregano, thyme and basil to taste
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese to garnish