Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ pound smoked sausage, sliced ( chorizo )
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup clam juice
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- ⅛ teaspoon ground saffron, or 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook sausage, chicken, shrimp, garlic, and onion 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add rice, and red pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until rice is lightly browned.
- Add clam juice, stock, saffron/turmeric, and paprika.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in peas and tomatoes and serve.