Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 7 to 8 servings
- 1 prepared 8- or 9-inch pie shell
- 1 cup raisins
- 2¼ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 rounded tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bake pie shell according to recipe or package directions, then set aside to cool completely.
- Combine raisins and water in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high power for 8 minutes.
- While raisins and water are cooking, combine all remaining ingredients except vanilla in medium bowl.
- Add to raisin-watermixture, then return to microwave oven and cook on high power for 6 minutes.
- Add vanilla; pour into cooled pie shell.
- Let cool slightly,then refrigerate to allow filling to set.