Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Separately prepare the bone and mushrooms stocks.
- Drain the mushrooms through a sieve, rinse and dice.
- Shred the sauerkraut, place in a saucepan, add some bone stock, fat, tomato paste, cover with a lid and stew for about half an hour, stirring from time to time.
- Add mushroom stock to strained bone stock, bring to a boil, then add sautéed sauerkraut and vegetables, mushrooms, pepper corns, bay leaves, browned flour with some stock mixed in, salt to taste and boil for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the šcy seasoned with sour cream and greens.