Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Varza acra cu carne de vaca
- 1 lb / 500 g fatty beef
- 1 medium cabbage
- 4 tablespoons lard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Cut the meat in bite size pieces and fry very little in lard.
- Add water to cover and let boil, covered, about a half hour.
- During this time, chop the cabbage.
- Then add it to the meat, also adding paprika, tomato paste, and a little water.
- Let boil, at slow temperature for another hour.
- If the liquid evaporates, add a little warm water.
- Then bake in the oven for another hour. Serve with polenta.