- Brown the meat and onion (in lard or oil if needed) in a pot with lid.
- Add the paprika to the meat and Onion mix, stir to mix in (do not burn).
- Put in the drained sauerkraut, crushed tomatoes, bay leaves and Sugar. Mix. Cover pot.
- Cook slowly for about one hour, or until meat is tender.
- Add the sour cream and stir it in.
- The aroma will make your mouth water.
- Serve in soup plates, with good crusty bread, a meal fit for the Kaiser.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.