- Wash the dried beans and soak in cold water for 7-9 hours.
- Put in a pot together with the soak water, add the cleaned meat and bring to a boil.
- Skim off the scum.
- Add the sauerkraut, chopped onion and salt.
- Cook at a low temperature.
- Remove from heat when it goes consistent.
- Serve it hot.
- With the pork you may serve grated raw carrots.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.