Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound smoked casing sausage
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 cup half and half
- pinch of dill
- 8 oz sauerkraut, undrained
- 3 cups milk
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- Take sausage out of skin.
- Chop and brown in pan.
- Add flour and milk.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Add thyme, dill, lemon juice and sauerkraut.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 more minutes.