Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Lbs. Pork Steak, Cut in Cubes & Browned
- 2 Lg. Cans sauerkraut, Drained
- 1 (12 Oz.) Pkg. Kluski Noodles, Parboiled
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Box Lipton's Onion Soup
Brown Meat; Take Meat Out; in That Juice Dilute The Mushroom Soup. Put The Meat First in The Casserole Dish, Then Add The sauerkraut, Noodles, Mushroom Soup That Was Diluted.Sprinkle Onion Soup Between The Layers. Bake 1 1/2 Hours At
- 325 to 350 Degrees.
Enjoy it's delicius