Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my grandmother's collection.
Dated 1928. This one sounds really strange to me, but my mother tells me she had it many times as a child and it is fabulous. Let me know if you try it and what you think.
- 1-1/4 cups cocoa
- 1 large package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well-drained and chopped
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow whip
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Boil Sugar, cocoa, chocolate chips, Sugar and milk to the soft ball stage.
- Beat in marshmallow whip and sauerkraut.
- Beat well and pour into buttered pan to set.
- Cool and cut into squares