Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Davidson Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1987. Dated 1966. These are very good. I made them right after I purchased this collection and they are a regular in my household and at potlucks.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced yellow onion
- 1/2 tablespoon salted butter
- 3/4-cup milk
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2-cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into heavy skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.