Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Strips Bacon, Cut in Pieces
- 2 Cans (1 Lb. Each) Baked beans in tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Onion, Peeled And Chopped
- 2 T. Prepared mustard
- 1/4 Cup Dark molasses
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 to allspice
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce
- Brown Bacon Lightly. Drain And Crumble.
- Mix All The Ingredients And Pour Into a 1 1/2 Quart Casserole or 2 Quart Bean Pot.
- Cover And Bake at 350 For 1 1/2 Hours.
- Uncover Last Half Hour to Brown.
- pineapple Baked beans...Add 1 Can Drained pineapple Chunks to Bean Mixture And Bake.
- Cheese Baked beans: Omit Bacon From Saucy Baked beans. Add 1/2 Cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese And 1 cup Cooked Ham or Salami Cut in Cubes to The Bean Mixture And Bake.
Source: my Old Recipes