- Put a drawn and thoroughly washed turkey into a saucepan.
- Cover it with water and boil,removing scum during boiling process.
- Take the boiled turkey out of the pan and spread salt over it.
- Remove the fat from the broth and stew finely shredded onions in it.
- Mince walnuts through a mincing machine 2 – 5 times, pound garlic, coriander, pepper, saffron a cinnamon and dilute them in vinegar.
- Leave ⅖ of the broth in the pan, put the prepared mass and stewed onions into the pan.
- Boil for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Cut the turkey into medium-sized pieces and put them into the pan.
- Remove it from the stove in about 10 minutes.