- 1 pound ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Cook Beef and Onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Beef is brown; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 to 15 minutes or just until vegetables are tender. Fill buns with mixture.
- Makes 6 servings