Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lynch Estate in Garland, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 eggs separated
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound bulk hot sausage
- ¼ cup white onion chopped
- ¼ cup processed cheese shredded
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 crêpes
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form then set aside.
- In bowl combine flour, egg yolks, milk, oil, sugar and salt then beat with rotary beater until blended.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 tablespoons batter then lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
- Return to heat then brown on one side only.
- Invert over paper toweling and remove crêpe.
- Repeat with remaining batter greasing skillet often.
- Sauté onion and sausage until browned then drain and add cheese, mushrooms, seasonings and ¾ cup sour cream and mix well.
- Place two tablespoons filling in center of each crêpe then roll and arrange in rectangular baking dish.
- Combine butter and remaining sour cream and spread on crêpes then bake covered for 30 minutes at 375°F.