- Clean and wash the vegetable.
- Boil in lower heat meat, spices and vinegar for one hour, add the vegetables.
- Boil the mixture 25 minutes, add the potatoes and salt.
- Cook until all the vegetable is soft, but still compact.
- The one-course dish should be thick.
- Serve with sour horseradish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.