Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (two) quarts water. saoto
- 1 (one) lbs chicken breast
- 9 (nine) oz white vermicelli
- 2 (two) big cloves of garlic
- 2 (two) normal potatoes
- 2 (two) dry daun salam leaves
- 0.18 oz dry or fresh laos
- 9 (nine) oz bean sprouts
- 2 (two) twigs soup greens for the sweet taste
- 0.07 oz black or white pepper
- 1 (one) onion
- 3 (three) grains pimiento
- 4 (four) eggs
- 1 (one) fresh or dry twig lemon grass
- 0.35 oz ketjap (sweet or salt soy sauce)
- 4 (four) chicken bouillon cubes
- vegetable or corn oil
- Start with boiling the water, introduce in this the chicken breast, laos, crushed pimento, black- or white pepper, one chopped garlic, halve chopped onion, daun salam, lemon grass and the chicken bouillon cubes.
- Boil for about 30 minutes or till the chicken breast is tender and take this out of the bouillon.
- Peal the potatoes and slice this into the smallest pieces (french fried style).
- Cook the eggs hard because we need these whole (if you wish, take out the egg - yellow).
- Cut the white vermicelli in pieces of four inches (with scissors).
- Chop the soup greens and put this in a cup; slice the rest of the onion and garlic.
- Fry the rest of the sliced onion and garlic.
- When the garlic and onion are brown, take them out and place in a small cup.
- Fry the chicken breast in the oil and when this is light brown, take it out; sift out the chicken breast and place it also in a cup.
- Don't forget to fry also the potatoes and the white vermicelli.
- Mix the potatoes and white vermicelli in the same bowl.
- Pull the roots of the bean sprouts out because it's looks cleaner this way and place in a cup.
- The soup always must be served hot!.
- Put the 4 (four) bowls on the table and for each bowl you scoop out:.
- First the potatoes and white vermicelli, the bean sprouts, the sift out chicken breast, - the mixed fried onion and garlic and the soup greens.
- For the soup topping we use the cooked eggs.