Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 med green peppers, julienned
- 2 med onions, sliced
- 16 oz jar of salsa
- 2 x 15 oz can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 11 oz can of mexican-style corn, drained
- 3 cup cooked rice
- 6 cup shredded lettuce
- 10½ oz bag of tortilla chips
- 1½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream for garnish
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green peppers and onions; cook until tender-crisp.
- Add salsa, beans, corn and rice. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- For each serving, place 1 cup lettuce on serving plate.
- Surround lettuce with tortilla chips.
- Top with warm vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly on top of each serving. Garnish with sour cream.