Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe at genaw.com
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 2 pounds total
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4½ teaspoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda (sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl or a zipper bag.
- Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours and no longer.
- Remove the chicken and drain well.
- Grill on indoor or outdoor grill just until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve on its own or in a fajita salad.
Nutritional information Edit
- 191 Calories | 2g Fat | 40g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | .5g Net Carb
The recipe makes about 1¼ cups of marinade, but only ¼ cup was absorbed into the chicken. The nutritional counts are based on just ¼ cup of marinade.