Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/4 lbs. minced Beef
- 2 onions
- 2 tb. tomato paste
- 1/2 ts. nutmeg or cinnamon
- 3-4 ripe tomatos
- salt & pepper
- Finely chop the onions and add to the minced ( ground ) Beef.
- Add tomato paste, spices and seasonings.
- Mix well, then spread on an oven pan or baking dish, to form a layer 1.5 to 2 inches thick.
- Cut into 4" square sections and release sides. Peel tomatoes, slice and place on meet.
- Bake in center of preheated 350F oven for 30 minutes or until done.