Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sangria made with white wine
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Makes about 1½ quarts or 12 servings
- 1 bottle dry white wine (chablis, chenin blanc)
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur
- peach slices, orange slices, strawberries
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Float fresh fruit on top and refrigerate for several hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, chill with about 16 ice cubes.