Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Catalan rabbit dish
- 1 rabbit (1 kg more or less)
- ¾ cups oil (310 ml)
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Cut the rabbit into 4 pieces.
- Brown well in oil and reserve.
- In the same oil, fry the very thinly sliced onion, then add the thinly sliced bell pepper and peeled and sliced eggplant.
- Add the peeled tomatoes, salt and sugar.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add the rabbit.
- Stir everything together and cook for about 5 minutes so the rabbit takes the flavor of the sauce.