Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Rosenthal Estate in Amarillo, Texas in 1992. Date and source unknown. This is tried and true. I love it and my nieces make me make this in batches of 3 so they can take one home with them. Yummy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups thinly sliced peeled Granny Smith apples
- Combine baking mix, milk, Sugar, oil and egg.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured baking pan.
- Combine softened cream cheese, Sugar, egg and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over batter and top with Apples.
- Combine Sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over Apples.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.