Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- Yield: 8 – 10 servings
- 1 bag flour tortillas
- 1 large bar of softened cream cheese
- roast beef sliced thin
- ham sliced thin
- turkey sliced thin
- colby jack cheese, sliced thin
- lettuce shredded thin strips
- garlic powder
- sliced tomatoes very thin
- Use the back of a spatula and cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Use half of the tortilla: to layer meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue.
- Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.