Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 large pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine flour, melted butter and nuts.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 18 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with ½ Cool Whip and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread over cool crust.
- Prepare pudding with milk.
- Pour into crust and chill.
- Serve with remainder of cool whip on top.