Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Potato 1
- pumpkin (a small slice)
- carrot 1
- sweet potato 1
- banana 1
- Bread fruit ½
- Dried Tuna or hikimas 1 tbsp crushed
- garlic 3 cloves
- turmeric ¼ tsp
- Hithi dhamui (lovage seeds- Indians and many South Asians call this ajwain) a pinch
- Juice of one lemon
- Green chillies 2
- Shallots (kudhi fiya) 3
- salt to taste
- curry leaves 4
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil in water until they become soft. Then add hikimas and cook till water dries completely.
- Grind coconut, garlic, shallots, and hithi dhamui into a smooth paste. Add a little water to this paste and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the boiled vegetables. Add turmeric, salt and curry leaves and cook for two or three minutes.
- Take it of from the fire and add green chillies cut into small pieces and juice of one lemon.