- Cut meat into 1 inch pieces.
- Brown meat in olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic, cooking until soft.
- Sprinkle the flour over the browned meat; cook 2 minutes.
- Then, add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer on very low for 1 to 1.5 hours, checking and adding water/wine as needed.
- Stir occasionally.
- To serve, garnish with sour cream (or plain, unsweetened yogurt) on tortillas/tacos with cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, your favorite finishings.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.