Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 48 slices firm tofu, drained, sliced to 2½ oz
- soybean oil as needed
- 6 gallons salad greens (12 lb)
- 3 cups green onions, diagonally sliced (9 oz)
- 48 tomato slices, small
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted, optional
Ginger dressing Edit
- 3 cups soy sauce
- 3 cups white wine vinegar
- ½ cup fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 tbsp bottled hot pepper seasoning
- garlic salt as needed
- Lightly brush tofu with oil and ginger dressing; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- On a well oiled grill, cook tofu  until golden brown on both sides.
- Toss greens with ginger dressing; portion onto individual serving plates.
- Place tofu slices on bed of lettuce; sprinkle with green onions and garnish with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.