Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 48 slices firm tofu, drained, sliced to 2½ oz
- soybean oil as needed
- 6 gallons salad greens (12 lb)
- 3 cups green onions, diagonally sliced (9 oz)
- 48 tomato slices, small
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted, optional
Ginger dressing Edit
- 3 cups soy sauce
- 3 cups white wine vinegar
- ½ cup fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 tbsp bottled hot pepper seasoning
- garlic salt as needed
- Lightly brush tofu with oil and ginger dressing; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- On a well oiled grill, cook tofu  until golden brown on both sides.
- Toss greens with ginger dressing; portion onto individual serving plates.
- Place tofu slices on bed of lettuce; sprinkle with green onions and garnish with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.