Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Everyday quiche with a twist using the complimenting ingredients of smoked salmon and samphire. Samphire is a nutritious naturally salty vegetable that grows in coastal areas.
- Ready made cooked pastry flan base
- 3 Free range eggs
- 1/4 pint milk
- 120g smoked salmon trimmings
- 30g samphire
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas mark 4
- Blanch the samphire for 45 seconds and drain.
- Add the salmon and samphire to the flan dish
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over the salmon and samphire.
- Bake in centre of oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.