Use eggroll casings for pastry.
- 1 pound ground meat
- ½ pound onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- Form triangular cups with pastry.
- Seal edge with paste of flour and water.
- Fill with meat filling. Fold top over and seal.
- Be sure there are no open corners, or you'll lose you filling during frying.
- The puff will be triangular.
- Fry in moderately hot deep fat until brown and crisp.
- Serve warm and fresh, with a wedge of lemon to be squeezed on it.