Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use eggroll casings for pastry.
- 1 pound ground meat
- ½ pound onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- Form triangular cups with pastry.
- Seal edge with paste of flour and water.
- Fill with meat filling. Fold top over and seal.
- Be sure there are no open corners, or you'll lose you filling during frying.
- The puff will be triangular.
- Fry in moderately hot deep fat until brown and crisp.
- Serve warm and fresh, with a wedge of lemon to be squeezed on it.