Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 200g (7oz) feta Cheese
- 30 samosa pads
- 600ml (1 pint) oil, for frying
- -- To Make Paste:
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- Wrap samosa pads in a damp cloth to prevent from drying and set aside. Place flour in a small bowl, add 4 tablespoons of water, mix to form a paste for sealing the samosa and set aside. Place feta Cheese in a medium bowl and mash.
- Lay one samosa pad on a flat surface and place 1-2 teaspoons of Cheese on the corner. Fold corner to corner then seal with flour and water paste. Repeat this procedure until all the samosa pads have been used up. (see above illustration).
- Preheat 600ml (1 pint) oil in a small saucepan on medium heat for 4 minutes. Now fry the samosas until slightly brown. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.