Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 gm Fresh peppers, (Lombok) (I used 400 gr. Tabasco and 100 gr. Thai)
- 2 x cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 med onions, minced
- 1 x Full teaspoon Laos powder
- 3 x salam leaves, (Indonesian bayleaf), up to 4
- 1 x Serehroot, (lemon grass) in 3-4 pcs
- salt, lemon juice en Sugar to taste
- Wash the peppers and put them in a kitchen machine or meat mincer and mince until you have a paste. Put 4-5 spoons peanut oil in a frying pan and ad the minced onions and garlic and bake until lightly colored, than add the pepper paste and the rest of the spices. and I added 3 spoons of lemon juice and approx. 2 full spoons of cane Sugar.
- Bake until done (which will take approx. 10 minutes more) by frequently stirring, be careful that it doesn't burn, you can add some water if you like (I did). Be sure you have enough ventilation. Don't forget to take out the salam leaves and the sereh parts.