- Wash the meat and cut into average size serving pieces.
- salt them and fry in a pan, or tandoor.
- Before final roasting, sift over meat 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Place meat in a casserole dish, add tomatoes, and pour over 2 cups of meat broth; then to the oven where it will stew for 1.5 hours over a low heat.
- Serve with pickled and fresh vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.