Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 pound margarine
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 2 corn tortillas, cut in 1/4 inch strips
- 2 1/2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small cans chopped green chilies
- 1 small jar picante sauce, mild
- 1 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Sauté Onion in part of the margarine until clear but not brown. Add remaining margarine and tortillas.
- Stir until covered and wilted. Add eggs, green chilies, and generous portion of picante sauce.
- Stir until eggs are soft scrambled. Transfer to large microwave safe platter.
- Cover with Cheese and heat in microwave just long enough to melt Cheese, don't overcook.
- Garnish with tomato.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.