- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cook shrimp in oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients in skillet.
- Combine vinegar and cornstarch, stirring until smooth; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add shrimp; reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.