Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 sticks real butter
- 1 cup sugar
- saltines (I use club crackers)
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. chocolate chips
- chopped pecans (optional)
- Melt butter and sugar.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet (with sides) with foil (no seams).
- Place one layer of crackers on the foil (12 or more).
- Pour butter and sugar mixture over the crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers.
- When they start to melt, spread evenly and top with chopped pecans.
- Cool in refrigerator and break into pieces.