Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield 2 cups, 8 servings of ¼ cup each
- Use seeds of the Halloween pumpkin.
- Combine water and salt in saucepan.
- Cook and stir until salt dissolves; cool.
- Add pumpkin seeds and soak overnight.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Pat seeds dry with paper towel.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F until seeds are dry, about 1 hour.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ cup serving: 92 calories, 2 fat exchanges