Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This quick to prepare shrimp taste even better than they look.
- 1 lb large shrimp in their shells (25)
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- break the shell of the shrimp but leave in place , remove the legs and sharp points of the shell and wash thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in the skillet to 400 °F. Deep-fry shrimp for 1 to 1½ minutes until shell begins to boil.
- Bask the shrimp in a mixture of salt, pepper, and five-spice powder.
- Add the shrimp back into the skillet for another 30 seconds to a minute , and serve.