Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green tomato sauce
- 2 x 10-ounce cans Mexican green tomatoes, drained, about 2 cups
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 fresh hot red or green peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse to desired consistency.
- Otherwise, chop the vegetables finely and mix.