Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 can Italian-style tomatoes (35 oz), drained (save juice for soup)
- ½ can anchovies, chopped
- ½ cup pitted olives, sliced (black)
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 1 tbsp dried basil, crushed
- red pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti
- In large skillet, sauté garlic, celery and green pepper in oil until veggies are tender, but not browned.
- Add tomatoes, anchovies, , capers, and basil.
- Season with crushed red pepper to taste.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Toss sauce with spaghetti.
- Note: if anchovies are omitted, add ½ tbsp salt.