Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 ounces light or regular cream cheese, softened
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and into chunks
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
Combine cream cheese, avocados and salt in blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth, scraping down sides once. Spread onto a 12-inch round platter forming a 10-inch circle with a rim. Spoon salsa evenly over avocado mixture; top with lettuce, tomato, , onions and Cheese. Serve with chips.