Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 minutes prep time
- 1 jar of medium salsa (or hot if you're able to stomach it)
- 3 cups wine -- NOT cooking wine
- 3 eggs (substitute or whites OK)
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Drain liquid off salsa and set aside.
- Dice tofu. Soak solid remains from salsa and diced tofu in wine overnight.
- Lay out shredded lettuce on a platter.
- Crack three eggs into a mixing bowl and add in set-aside salsa "juice".
- Fry up as an omelet, and lay out on the lettuce platter.
- Pour salsa/tofu/wine mix into the egg. Roll up.
- Garnish with mozzarella. Serve hot.