Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tomatoes,
- 2 teaspoon chillies soaked in vinegar,
- 1 small Onion finely chopped,
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder,
- 1 capsicum,
- 2 pinches ajwain,
- 1 tablespoon oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the skin and chop.
- Pierce the capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the skin blackens.
- Remove from heat, rub off and discard the burnt skin and chop finely .
- Heat the oil and fry the Onion for 1/2 a minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with salad or Potato chips.