Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My Old Recipes
- 1 can refried beans (17 oz)
- ¼ cup salsa picante, salsa casera or salsa roja (4 oz, Del Monte, etc)
- 1 cup diced green chilis, drained (4 oz)
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
- tortilla chips (plain flavor)
- mix beans, salsa and chilies in skillet.
- Heat through. Put in serving dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with tortillas.