Khmer Vegetarian Stew. Savory eggplant, bitter melon, pumpkin and spinach with Khmer favorite spices is very tasty.
- Put coconut milk, water, lemon grass, galanga, kaffir lime leaves, turmeric, paprika and garlic in a blender and blended it.
- Places eggplant and bitter melon in a soup pot.
- Pour the mixes spices sauce over, and cover the pot with lid.
- Simmering for 10 minutes then add pumpkin and spinach.
- Cover and cook till the pumpkin tender.
- Seasoning with sugar, salt, mushroom sauce and roasted rice powder.
- Stirs well.
- Serve hot with rice or hot bread.