Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve baked salmon fillets over greens and Broccoli mixed with a rich Peanut sauce. When you lift the salmon from its baking foil, the skin remains; discard with the foil. A blender makes quick work of the sauce.
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dry sherry or Sake
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian hot chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh Ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, pushed through a press
- 2teaspoons granular sugar substitute
- 4 (5 to 6 ounces each) center-cut salmon fillets with skin
- 4 cups lightly packed mesclun (baby Greens)
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets, cooked until crisp-tender
1. Puree Peanut Sauce ingredients in blender until smooth. 2. Heat oven to 300 °F. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Place skin side down on pan. Bake 17 to 18 minutes until flakes easily with fork and center is still slightly rosy. 3. Toss mesclun and Broccoli with 1/4 cup Peanut sauce. Divide on four plates. Top each salad with a piece of . Drizzle remaining sauce over all.